Have questions? Drop us a line to say hello.
Networking tips for new real estate pros
Do you want to put your real estate career on the fast-track to success? We want that for you, too! And the best way to supercharge that success? Building a great network. (Gulp.)
If the word “networking” gives you hives, or you’re just a little bit intimidated by jumping into an industry that requires a vast network of contacts, don’t fret. With these savvy networking tips specifically designed for new real estate pros like you, that fantastic network is closer than you think. From creating meaningful connections over coffee meetings to attending key industry events, we’ll walk you through some foolproof strategies for getting started.
- Get out of your comfort zone – attend industry events and meet new people
- Invest in a high-quality business card – it will make a lasting impression
- Attend conferences, seminars, and mixers for real estate professionals
- Join online forums, groups or local associations related to real estate
- Follow up with clients after meetings and take the initiative
- Don’t be afraid to reach out to existing industry contacts for advice and guidance
- Use social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and TikTok to connect with potential clients
- Manage your contacts well – keep a spreadsheet or invest in a CRM to track contact info for all the people you meet
- Don’t be shy about following up with contacts that may have gone cold
- Make yourself memorable – wear brightly coloured clothes or bring an unusual item to networking events
- Have an elevator pitch ready – plan what you’re going to say if someone asks “What do you do?”
- Make sure your social media profiles and website are up to date and reflect the type of real estate services you offer
- Reach out to local businesses and organizations to introduce yourself and build relationships
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help or advice – no one knows everything all the time!
- Connect with people in person whenever possible – networking works best when you can meet face-to-face
Success in real estate begins with good relationships and reliable connections. Real estate is a competitive industry, so make sure you take the time to nurture and develop your connections properly. With these helpful tips, you can start off on the right foot and make sure that your business grows quickly.
Want to learn more? Visit the Recosystem for more tips and tricks that will help you create an unbeatable network!
Comments are closed.